A new rackmount network appliance powered by Intel® Xeon® D-2100 (codenamed Skylake-DE) CPU, features 4~16-core computing performance, 10x GbE RJ45 (4 or 8 port PoE+), 4x 10G SFP+ and Intel® QAT for improved network performance; it is also a verified Intel® Selection Solution for uCPE. With flexible hardware configurations and high speed, the UTM solution needed can be easily delivered with outstanding performance and many competing models cannot outperform this appliance. Benchmarking is always an option.
Key Performance Points:
- Geared for Data Centers and Telecom Operators.
- Average processing 5 million concurrent sessions.
- VPN tunnel flexibility (Gateway to Gateway mode with high throughput)
- Can Integrate with other Sam Networks appliances.
- Command Line and Web console.
- Backup All setting option to a single file making it easy to recover any state.
- Dual Power Supplies.
- High availability mode. (Similar device needed to operate as a slave)
- IDS / IPS Mode builtin.
- Wide Firewall options and great configuration controls that is hardly found in competing brands.
- Intel® Xeon D-2100 4~16 Cores Processor (Skylake-DE)
- 4x 288pin DDR4 2666 MHz REG DIMM, Max. 128GB
- 10x GbE RJ45 (4/8 port POE+), 4x 10G SFP+
- 1x RJ45 Console, 2x USB 2.0, 1x VGA (Intenal Pin Header)
- 2x 2.5” Internal HDD/SSD Bays, 1x M.2-2280/22110, B Key
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology (By SKU)
- 1x PCI-E*8 FH/HL (Optional), 3x Nano SIM
- 3x Hot-swappable Cooling Fans, 600W 1+1 Redundant PSU