Imagine substituting your Gateway / Router , Firewall, VPN server, Proxy / Cache Server, DHCP Server, Radius Authentication Server (RAS) with simply one device, this is what we call SN800, a high grade Network Appliance that can do all of previous tasks and might excel in doing so. Please see below details for more info:
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Unlimited users, firewall rules, IPsec tunnels, etc.
- Blistering fast Intel® Atom™ C2758 8 core SoC This is not your father's Atom!
- Four Gigabit Intel Ethernet ports
- 8 GB Memory, 80 GB SATA-3 SSD
- One year Support
- Open source security with enterprise BSD firewall routing software.
- Medium to large businesses
- Medium to large branch offices
- Businesses with multiple WAN connections
- Businesses with Gigabit connections
- Businesses with fiber connections (SFP+ modules available separately)
Preliminary data without AES-NI or QuickAssist acceleration in Mbps on Intel NICs (We suggest selecting OpenVPN):
|TCP Mbps||UDP Mbps|
|Filtering enabled, NAT disabled||941||756|
|Filtering and NAT both disabled||941||756|
open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, commercial firewalls. It can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, which also serves as a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation firewall features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Integrates with Snort for IDS/IPS, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering
- Tons of additional features and packages
- Form Factor: Standard 19" 1U rack mount
- Processor: Intel® Rangeley Atom™ C2758 Socket FCBGA1283 CPU with Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Chipset: SoC (System on Chip)
- System Memory: 8GB ECC DDR3 1066/1333 MHz on 2x SO-DIMMs
- Storage: 80 GB SATA-3 SSD
- Expansion: 1x PCI-E 2.0 x 8 slot, 4x USB 2.0, VGA, COM, Serial Ports
- Networking: 4 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, 1 Dedicated IMPI Lan port
- Networking Chipset: SoC Intel I354 Quad GbE MACs
- USB: 4x USB 3.0 ports via header, 6x USB 2.0 ports (4 rear, 2 via header)
- LEDs: Power, HD Activity, Network Activity, System Overhead, Information LED
- Power: 200W Low-Noise Power Supply, 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp Max
- Physical Dimensions: 17.2" x 1.7" x 9.85"
- Approvals & Compliance: CE Emission, FCC Class A, RoHS, UL
- includes the fix for the heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160).
Warranty and Support Information:
- One year support included with this system.
- Additional years can be purchased above.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty. Three year extended pass through manufacturers limited warranty from the date of manufacture.
- Additional professional software support subscriptions and professional services are available via paid subscription plans.
- All Specifications subject to change without notice.